Amherst Wine Selections
- Blueberry - bold blueberry flavor makes an opening statement.
- Peach - soft, ripe peach, dripping with juice.
- Strawberry - bright, summer sweet berries.
- Raspberry - tangy and tart at first taste, followed by a hint of sweet.
- Cranberry - refreshingly tart and crisp with a smooth finish.
- Cherry - rich red bing cherry flavor, brightened with hints of chocolate.
- Pear - opens with soft pear aroma, followed by hints of creamy vanilla.
- Sangria - Cinco de Mayo every day of the year, lime and citrus infusion.
- Apple - crisp fall apple flavor.
- Weathervane White - our driest white wine, excellent pared with light sauces, seafood.
- White Hen - semi-dry, balanced acidity.
- University Blend - rose blush blend of red and white hybrid grapes.
- Barn Board Red - dry, deep, rich flavors of blackberries and pepper.
- Red Rooster - soft tannins, rich in texture, finish with a hint of sweetness.
- Mulled Wine - orange peel, clove, cinnamon. Enjoy warm or chilled.